Back with another one.
I’m an advocate for simple body con dress. It will literally save your life.
They suit everyone so well as the styles vary greatly from sleeve lengths to hem length and accommodate different body shapes.
This particular style I’m wearing is one that can be dressed up or down.
- Colour of the fabric: Black – is flattering as it draws attention away from potentially problematic areas of the body; where usually one would experience self conscious feelings.
- Length of dress: Midi – lengthens the silhouette
- Ribbed fabric – masks potential problem areas. It has stretch and easily moulds to the body’s shape
- Fastening – again lengthens the body and accessories the otherwise all black ensemble by breaking up the silhouette and drawing the eyes to the centre of the body.
- The collar is a fun feature added to an otherwise simple dress
Click here for more outfits on TikTok
Click here for previous style tips